Ensuring Your Safety: COVID-19
The safety, health and well-being of our guests and employees are our highest priority, and we are working diligently throughout our organization to ensure the highest possible standards of precautionary health measures for everyone.
We are closely reviewing guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as local health authorities, to ensure that we are doing everything possible to keep people safe. We are committed to making decisions to best care for the health and safety of our guests and employees. As part of this commitment, we have taken important steps to elevate our focus beyond our customary high standards of sanitation, cleaning, and employee hygiene in response to COVID-19:
- Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Clean menu provided to every guest
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Social Distancing
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
We have established frequent, internal company-wide communications to:
- Inform and educate our employees related to guest and employee polices on this illness;
- Provide the latest guidance provided by the CDC and all local and state public health authorities on COVID-19;
- Communicate specific and enhanced procedures for preventing the spread of the virus and steps to reduce the risk of exposure and other guidelines as this situation evolves.
As this is a fluid situation, we believe that communication and preparedness are crucial in providing the necessary support and resources for all of our co-workers and guests, and to position our company with the ability to quickly validate information and respond in a timely manner.
We want you all to know that your health and safety are our highest priority. We remain committed to following the guidance from public health officials and stand ready to take every precaution necessary to keep you, our guests, and our employees safe.
For guests that prefer food-to-go options, please know that we offer several options at our restaurants to enjoy our made-to-order meals that you can take home to your families. For more information, or to place place an order for a to-go or delivery order, please go to: